Friday, April 4, 2008

NBKO- Welcome

No, not a secret society. No, not a new term for boxing. Not even anything sexy. Just a simple introduction to my New Blog

I am making the transition from internal corporate blogging to a broader audience. Be patient. Be kind. Be truthful. This is the beginning of our journey.

Full disclosure: I plan to use this blog to share my thoughts on nearly anything that pops to mind. Be it business, our environment, politics, the weather, or someone who I saw on the streets and made me think of something. I cannot say there will be a consistent theme, as life interests me too much to only blog on one topic.

Call it a bit James Joyce. Call it a bit Steve Jobs. Call it a bit Homer Simpson. Call it what you want.... It will be 100% Ted Nitka.

So, welcome to my little part of the Internet. Welcome to my thoughts.

Please share yours as well.

Have a good day!

No comments: